Mike recently had a vacation day from Mech. Devices. We took the opportunity to spend some time with our neighbors. The kids had a great time and we did too. :) We're blessed to be able to call our neighbors our friends.
William & Kate eating fried ice cream and choc chip cookies. Linc....he refused to let us feed him.....
Wendy and Bryce at the zoo
The stroller caravan
Bryce combing a goat
Kate & William
Linc's goat was a little hungry and nibbled on his finger.
Merry-Go-Round Rides
Bethany and Norah watching the rides
Playing at the park, after the zoo.
Picnic Lunch
Hanging out after dinner. I forget what Bryce was doing, but we were all watching him.
2 comments:
looks like you got a double stroller! how do you like it and where did you find it?
I LOVE IT!! I found it on craigslist.
Post a Comment